DASH Major Schedule Changes Go Into Effect Sunday, August 9, 2015
On Sunday, August 9, 2015, DASH will implement the following schedule changes:
- Weekend route will terminate at Van Dorn Metrorail Station and no longer service Eisenhower Valley
- Weekend service between Van Dorn and Eisenhower Metrorail Stations will be provided by the DASH AT5 route
- Weekend AT5 route will be extended to Eisenhower Metrorail Station
- Schedule modifications for improved service coordination
- Weekday schedule modification for improved Metrorail connectivity
KING STREET TROLLEY
- Increased service to every 10-15 minutes for improved frequency and capacity
As a reminder, please check all DASH routes for timetable adjustments for improved schedule adherence, coordinating, connectivity and service reliability
Please refer to the new DASH Ride Guide with the GREEN cover for routes and schedules. Click here to view the new DASH Ride Guide.
* * *
Stay tuned-in to DASH monthly promotions, service alerts, route schedule changes, events and more!
Thanks for riding DASH!