Recent projects the Foundation has supported include:
- Beatley Central Library Children’s Department Upgrade and Mural
- Duncan Branch Library Garden Benches
- Beatley Central Library Meeting Room Renovation and Equipment Upgrade
- Collections including books, digital resources, and periodicals for all locations
- Library staff development and training
The continued generosity of the community is needed for the Alexandria Library to provide the excellent service and materials our residents deserve.
Chartered in 1998, the Alexandria Library Foundation was formed to enhance the Alexandria Library’s services through private donations.
For more information on the 50-50 Campaign, visit the Alexandria Library website at www.alexandria.lib.va.us. Donations are also accepted by mail to: RE: Alexandria Library Foundation, Alexandria Library, 5005 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22304 or donate now online at http://bit.ly/1KWQ3rt.