It’s the Old Town Boutique District’s (OTBD) anniversary! And they’re celebrating with their 8th Annual Scavenger Hunt! The the hunt takes place over four days — Thursday September 24th through Sunday the 27th.
The gist of the scavenger hunt is that you visit all the participating Old Town Boutique District stores and get your passport stamped. Cost for registering is $10 and you’ll get . . .
- Printed OTBD Scavenger Hunt Passport
- Official OTBD Scavenger Hunt event bag
- Goodies when visiting participating business
- Entry for OTBD Scavenger Hunt’s Second Prize of $500
- Chances to win one of several prizes if you are “spotted” with your bag during the Scavenger Hunt
While there are several prizes that you can win there is also a Grand Prize! You get your passport stamped at all the shoppes, turn it in and and you get a chance to win the grand prize — which is a pretty cool prize for shopaholics or novice shoppers alike. They call it the “Shop till you Drop” grand prize and it includes . . .
- $1,000 gift card(s) to OTBD shop(s) of your choosing
- Lorien Hotel & Spa – one night weekend stay
- Lorien Spa – 50 minute spa treatment of the winners choice
- BRABO by Robert Wiedmaier – dinner for two
- Hunting Creek – brunch for two
For additional information check out the Old Town Boutique District’s Scavenger Hunt details.
In addition to trying to win the grand prize there is an opportunity to have a little Insta-fun! OTBD has an Instagram contest which makes you eligible for prizes at various shoppes. The OTBD official hashtag is #OldTownHunt and details on how to enter and what you can win are found by clicking here.
Last but certainly not least, Old Town Post will do a photo spread with your Instagram Scavenger Hunt shots! Make sure you like @oldtownpost and hashtag #OTP for your chance to be included in the Old Town Boutique District’s Scavenger Hunt Selfies & Snapshots feature.
Have fun! And good luck Old Town Shoppers! Now go shop till you drop . . .
Categories: About Town