The holidays are a magical time. But they can also be a stressful time. Shopping. Wrapping. Entertaining. Oh my! All while maintaining a full work and social calendar. We try to do it all. But it’s not easy. Lucky for us, Society Fair stepped-up and is offering help before we could even ask for it!
Make entertaining easy with a simple approach that packs a punch — Winter Wonder Punch that is . . .
Todd Thrasher — award winning mixologist, sommelier, and partner/bartender of the Eat Good Food Group (Restaurant Eve, Society Fair, & PX) created a Winter Wonder Punch that will make your entertaining easier. Thrasher is known to be one of the best mixologists in the country. He can create the perfect artisan cocktail and possesses an almost supernatural knowledge of wine.
The Winter Wonder Punch is the newest in Thrasher’s repertoire — a mix of cranberry and orange with a buffet of spices including cloves, star anise, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cardamon. It can be served hot or cold and mixed with your favorite alcohol. The punch can be purchased at Society Fair or via their e-shop for $8. I’d say having a punch created by a master mixologist would be a hit at your next holiday soiree.
Need a little more help than punch? Society Fair has that “in the bag” — holiday dinner bags and Christmas morning bags that is . . .
- The Holiday Dinner Bag featuring Beef Tenderloin
- Beef Tenderloin / Chestnut & Sherry Soup / Cranberry Chutney / Creamy Mashed Potatoes / Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta / Glazed Carrots / Butter Potato Rolls
- $100 and serves 2
- The Deluxe Holiday Dinner Bag featuring Duck
- Whole Spiced Holiday Duck with Plum Port Sauce / Chestnut & Sherry Soup / Cranberry Chutney / Creamy Mashed Potatoes / Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta / Glazed Carrots / Butter Potato Rolls
- $125 and serves 2
- Christmas Morning Breakfast Bag featuring Seasonal Quiche
- Seasonal Quiche / Cinnamon Rolls / Winter Citrus Fruit Salad / 10 oz Bag of Society Fair Coffee / Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- All Bag orders must be made in advance by calling 703.683.3247 or via the Eshop.
- A la carte items are also available.
– By Jennifer
Follow Jennifer on Twitter at @jen22314
We’re having fun with Pinterest for the holidays.
Entertaining. And Decorations. And Food. Oh my! Be sure to follow us!
Old Town Post’s photos are available for purchase by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Old Town Post is run exclusively with Apple Products.
Categories: About Town