DASH and the King Street Trolley will operate the below holiday service schedule:
* December 24: Christmas Eve: No DASH Service after 7 p.m.
Any trip that is scheduled to start at its first time point at 7:00 p.m., and prior, will operate in its entirety. Any trip that is scheduled to start at 7:01 p.m., and after, will not operate.
* December 25: Christmas Day: No DASH Service
* January 1, 2016: Happy New Year: No DASH Service
King Street Trolley:
The King Street Trolley operates daily, including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, every 15 minutes, between the King Street Metro to the waterfront.
* Sunday – Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 10:15 p.m.
* Thursday – Saturday: 10 a.m. – 12 a.m.
Happy New Year 2016! Celebrate First Night Alexandria with *FREE* DASH Shuttles!
December 31 – New Year’s Eve:
* A circular DASH Shuttle will operate between the Masonic Temple and the King Street Metro from
7 p.m. – 1 a.m.
* The DASH AT2 and AT5 will operate a ‘FREE ZONE’ from King Street Metro to City Hall from 6 p.m.
to the end of their regular schedule.
* King Street Trolley will terminate at Market Square starting at 10 p.m. due to the waterfront being
closed to vehicular traffic.
* * *
Please refer to the DASH Ride Guide for routes and schedules.
* * *
Stay tuned-in to DASH promotions, service alerts, route schedule changes, events and more!
- Like DASH on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DASHbus
- Follow DASH on Twitter: www.twitter.com/DASHBus
- Visit us online at: www.dashbus.com
Happy Holidays from DASH!