Join us for a DASH Community Meeting
When: Tuesday, May 3 at 6:00 p.m.
Where: Alexandria City Hall, 301 King Street, Room 1101
DASH welcomes your input on the following proposed DASH bus service changes:
- AT4 service between Braddock Metro Station and City Hall will be discontinued.
- AT4 Bus stops at Slaters Lane and Abingdon Drive will be replaced by new, all day service, 7 days a week on the proposed AT5 with 20 minute peak frequency in the peak direction.
- AT4 Bus stops along Pitt, Second, and Fairfax will be served by the AT2, AT3, AT3/4 Loop, and proposed AT8 route realignment.
- AT5 service in Old Town will be realigned between King Street Metro and Braddock Metro via Duke Street, Washington Street, Abingdon Drive and Slaters Lane.
- AT5 Bus stops along King Street, Fairfax Street and Madison and Montgomery Streets will be served by the AT2, AT3, and proposed AT8 route realignment.
- AT8 service in Old Town will be realigned to operate along King Street, Fairfax Street, and Madison and Montgomery Streets between the King Street Metro and Braddock Metro.
- AT8 Bus stops along Duke and Washington Streets will be served by the proposed AT5 route realignment.
- AT7 service in Old Town will be realigned to replace the one-way loop between the King Street Metro and the Lee Center with bi-directional service.
- Route will operate from King Street Metro to Lee Center via Duke Street, Royal Street, and Franklin/Gibbon Streets.
- This will improve route accessibility by providing travel in both directions between the King Street Metro and the Lee Center.
- AT9 Saturday route to be extended from Bradlee Shopping Center to Mark Center, via King Street, Park Center, NVCC, and Southern Towers.
- This will introduce DASH service to Park Center and NVCC on Saturdays. In addition, this will introduce a direct connection between the West End and Potomac Yard/Route 1 corridor on Saturdays.
Public Hearing Notice Alexandria Transit Company
A Public Hearing on the proposed service improvements will be held on Wednesday, May 11 at 5:30 p.m. at Alexandria City Hall, 301 King Street, City Council Workroom, Room 2410.
For more information or to comment on the proposed service changes, attend the community meeting on May 3. Email questions or comments to email@example.com or call Daryl Johnson at 703.746.5638.