For immediate release: March 13, 2017
The North Potomac Yard Small Area Plan Update Advisory Group will hold its twelfth meeting on Tuesday, March 28 from 6-9 p.m. at the Mount Vernon Recreation Center, 2701 Commonwealth Avenue. Please note the earlier start time of 6:00 p.m. The purpose of the meeting is to review updates to the Plan recommendations for Chapters 4-9.
All meetings of the Advisory Group are open to the public and community members are encouraged to attend and participate.
The following briefings on the North Potomac Yard SAP Update are also scheduled:
- March 13, 7:30 p.m., City Hall, Council Workroom – Environmental Policy Commission
- April 6, 8:00 p.m., City Hall, Council Workroom – Planning Commission
- April 12, 7:00 p.m., Station at Potomac Yard Community Room – Potomac Yard Design Advisory Committee
- April 19, 7:00 p.m., City Hall, Council Workroom, Transportation Commission
- April 20, 7:00 p.m., Charles Houston Rec Center – Park and Recreation Commission
In addition, a community open house is planned for early April. A date and location will be provided soon.
The City of Alexandria is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended. To request a reasonable accommodation, e-mail email@example.com or call 703.746.3808, Virginia Relay 711.