There is an Easter Egg Hunt in Old Town for grown-ups! The Old Town Boutique District is hosting it’s inaugural Easter Egg Hunt this weekend. Hop around to the 19 boutiques participating in the hunt, spot their hidden egg, and get a stamp on your map. At the end of the hunt three winners will be randomly chosen to win an Easter basket full of boutique district goodies valued at approximately $400.
The hunt is Friday, April 7 until Sunday, April 9. This year’s participating boutiques include: Pacers / Olio Tasting / Fibre Space / Acme Mid-Century + Modern / Pink & Brown / Red Barn Mercantile / Bishop Boutique / The Dog Park / Tsalt / Mint Condition / 529 Kids Consign / The Shoe Hive / Hysteria / The Spice & Tea Exchange / Gossypia / La Cuisine / The Hive / Lou Lou / Fleurir Chocolates.
Here’s details on how the hunt works according to the Old Town Boutique District:
1. Click here to download the map, or pick one up at Pink & Brown Boutique (1129 King St.) or Fleurir Chocolates (704 Jefferson St.).
2. Visit each participating boutique and find its hidden egg.
3. Once the egg is spotted, bring your map to the counter for a stamp.
4. Write your name, email, and phone number on the back of your map.
5. Return your completed map to Pink & Brown or Fleurir Chocolates.
6. Three lucky winners will be randomly drawn.
What do you get for hopping around Old Town? The satisfaction of supporting small businesses. A chance to buy unique items for the Easter baskets you’re creating. And maybe a new Easter outfit for yourself!
images from The Old Town Boutique District’s website
Categories: About Town